Again from the beautiful and talented
- Available: Yep
- Age: 16
- Annoyance: Oooh, where to start. Slow walkers, twats, homophobes, my siblings, my step-mum, fiddly work, and many more.
- Allergic: Nope
- Animal: I have a dog, if that's what your asking. If you mean my favourite, I hate animals.
- Actor(s): Karen Gillan, oh and Darren Criss of course XD
- Beer: Tastes bad
- Birthday/Birthplace: 31st December, in... Swindon? Wiltshire, definitely.
- Best Friends: Lots
- Body Part on opposite sex: What am I supposed to answer? Like, arm? Becuase I wouldn't be attracted to a really nice arm if they were fugly. See?
- Best feeling(s) in the world: Happiness and success.
- Blind or Deaf: Rather deafness; I like to see.
- Best weather: Mild
- Been in Love: Definitions of love vary. By some, yes, by mine, no.
- Been bitched out?: What does that mean? Probably.
- Been on stage?: Happy days 8'D Why, just today I had my dress rehearsal for my final GCSE drama piece ever. It went well. I remembered my lines. I love performing, I really do.
- Believe in yourself?: Of course
- Believe in life on other planets: The universe is infinite: somewhere life must exist.
- Believe in miracles: No
- Believe in Magic: HARRY POTTER 8D No
- Believe in God: Pssshh no.
- Believe in Satan: Oh yes, becuase I totally believe in Satan but not God. </sarcasm>
- Believe in Santa: No
- Believe in Ghosts/Spirits: No XD
- Believe in Evolution: Wtf? Now-a-days it is stupid to ask about belief
in evolution. This is the 21st Century, we know it is a fact.
- Car: So many. Okay, so my mum and step-dad have two Jeeps, an Audi and a BMW. My dad has a... smelly beige automatic car, and my step-mum has a KA.
- Candy: WE CALL THEM SWEETS HERE! And I like it all.
- Color: Grey
- Cried in school: Yeah, once or twice
- Chocolate/ vanilla: Both 8D
- Chinese/Mexican: I've never had Mexican.
- Cake or pie: You can't make me choose.
- Countries to visit: America, France (again again) and... Poland, maybe?
- Day or Night: Day
- Dream vehicle: don't care
- Danced: Yes
- Dance in the rain?: Yes
- Dance in the middle of the street?: Yes. I have no sense of dignity.
- Do the splits?: Not very far.
- Eggs: Scrambled.
- Eyes: Blue
- Everyone has: *shrugs*
- Ever failed a class?: No, I succeed in stuff. Because I can't bear to fail.
- First crush: Idk *casts mind back* I think I promised to marry someone when I was 3. He may have been called Nicholas. I remember little of this, but I guess that that was it.
- Food: Custard
- Full name: Carmella Charis (no surname as I am literally the only person with my name on the planet. I have, like, three results on google)
- First thoughts waking up: I don't think in the morning
- Greatest Fear: No great fears, just lots of little paranoias/phobias (eg. Unclean bedsheets, stained towels, suspicion of someone using my toothbrush, failing, breaking routine, going on a bus, ordering something at a counter etc. etc.)
- Giver or taker: Giver, I think :/
- Goals: Succeed. All A*'s being the main current one.
- Gum: Is nasty
- Get along with your parents?: Well with my mum and step-dad. My dad and step-mum get along with me. See the difference?
- Good luck charms: I don't believe in luck.
- Hair Color: Brown
- Height: 5'1" unless I've grown (chance would be a fine thing)
- Happy: Yep
- Holidays: *shrugs* Christmas, I guess.
- How do you want to die: I don't particularly, to be honest. As a very old person in my sleep. Happy.
- Health freak?: No
- Hate: Nothing really
I(in guys/girls) I shall answer this for both genders to confuse you as to my sexuality >
- Eye colour: Light, I guess, but don't really care
- Hair Colour: Dark, I guess, but again not much opinion. In girls, ginger all the way.
- Height: Taller than me. That's not a hard feat. Not, like super tall. But tall is good.
- Clothing Style: Idk. Normal. Girls must be dressed like whores at all times.
- Instrument: In guys/girls? Uh... that's not really high on my list of priorities.
- Jewelry: I wear it occasionaly.
- Job: Website Manager for Beautiful Bygones Limited. Ooh, don't I sound posh?
- Kids: I wouldn't want to give birth. Adoption would be okay. In general, kids don't like me.
- Kickboxing or karate: Neither?
- Keep a journal?: No
- Longest Car Ride: Becuase I time every car ride I take
- Love: Is something that is often misinterpreted.
- Letter: As in letter of the alphabet? I don't particularly care, I'm not going to lie.
- Laughed so hard you cried: Often
- Love at first sight: No
- Milk flavour: .... milk flavoured? Is this some kind of trick question?
- Movie: Beverly Hills Chiuaua, Ice Age 3, Enchanted or Tangled.
- Mooned anyone?: As a young child, probably.
- Marriage: I don't believe in marriage.
- Motion sickness?: No
- McD's or BK: Who honestly goes BK?
- Number of Siblings: One full, one half who is full to me, two steps.
- Number of Piercings: None
- Number: Don't care
- Overused Phrases: Idk
- One wish: That I were beautiful. Or rich. Or so beautiful I became rich 8'D
- One phobia: See "fears"
- Place you'd like to live: Here in the good old UK
- Pepsi/Coke: Coke. Pepsi is for loosers. Diet coke only, though.
- Quail: Wtf is a quail anyway? I mean, I know it's a bird, but I have no other knowledge.
- Questionnaires: Depends
- Reason to cry: Becuase you're sad?
- Reality T.V.: Not really. Apart from Take Me Out. Obviously.
- Radio Station: Kiss 101. I like to feel smart compared to the presenters.
- Roll your tongue in a circle?: *does so*
- Song: idk
- Shoe size: 5
- Sushi: Never tried it
- Skipped school: No unauthorised abscences since year 3. And those were for illness.
- Slept outside: Sure
- Seen a dead body?: No
- Smoked?: No
- Skinny dipped?: When I was little
- Shower daily?: I never shower
- Sing well?: No
- In the shower?: I never shower.
- Swear?: Yes
- Stuffed Animals?: I own some.
- Single/Group dates: Never been on either.
- Strawberries/Blueberries: Either/or.
- Scientists need to invent: a cure for cancer, a way to stop greenhouse emissions, a green fuel that's sustainable. I could go on.
- Time for bed: 9pm-ish. It's self-set, really. Weekends is mainly when I feel tired. So about 10 or 11. I'm not very stay-uppy
- Thunderstorms: they're okay
- Touch your tongue to your nose?: Just
- Unpredictable?: *shrugs*
- Under the influence?: No
- Understanding?: I'd like to think so
- Vegetable you hate: I feel no strong emotions towards vegetables.
- Vegetable you love: I feel no strong emotions towards vegetables.
- Vacation spot: At home plzkthnx
- Weakness: idk
- When you grow up: Graphic Designer
- Which one of your friends acts the most like you: We're all different yet similar.
- Who makes you laugh the most: Lots of people
- Worst feeling: Faliure
- Wanted to be a model?: I would love to be a model. But I am neither tall, skinny, nor pretty.
- Where do we go when we die: We don't. Death is the end.
- Worst weather: Really hot.
- Walk with a book on your head?: Kinda
- X-Rays: Never had one
-Year it is now: 2011
-Yellow: Is a colour. I don't particularly like it. It's okay, I guess.
- Zoo animal: I don't frequent the zoo.
- Zodiac sign: Dog.
Well that was interesting.